- November 24: Hyundai and Kia Fire Lawsuit Says Oil Sludge Ruins Engines news | 21 days ago
- November 22: Hyundai Sonata Engine Failure Lawsuit news | 23 days ago
- November 9: Hyundai and Kia Vehicle Fires Put on Back Burner news | 36 days ago
- October 30: Hyundai Recalls Ioniq Hybrids and Ioniq Plug-In Hybrids recalls | 46 days ago
- October 30: Hyundai Santa Fe Recall Ordered Over Damaged Airbags recalls | 46 days ago
Hyundai Recall 080: FMVSS 108/Replacement Headlamp Assemblies
2006 Hyundai Azera
Improper aiming of the headlamp may result in poor visibility possibly resulting in a vehicle crash.
Exterior Lighting — Headlights
- Hyundai-Kia is recalling 4,085 replacement headlamp assemblies sold for use on 2006-2008 sonata and Azera vehicles. These headlamp assemblies may not have been aligned properly and fail to conform to the photometric requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 108, lamps, reflective devices, and associated equipment.
- Hyundai-Kia dealers have been notified and instructed to return their supply to Hyundai motor America. None of the headlamps were sold as retail. As a result, an owner notification letter will not be issued.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.