- March 8: Hyundai Sonata Recall Includes 5,000 Model Year 2020 Cars recalls | 31 days ago
- March 5: Hyundai Sonata Fuel Line Recall Ordered After Fuel Leaks recalls | 34 days ago
- February 17: Owning An Electric Car Is More Expensive Than a Gas-Powered Vehicle news | 51 days ago
- February 8: Hyundai Elantra and Elantra Touring Cars Recalled After Fires recalls | 60 days ago
- February 3: Hyundai Kona Recall Issued Over Axle Weight Labels recalls | 65 days ago
NHTSA — Vehicle Speed Control Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 4 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 6 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 68,760 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.