- July 2: Hyundai and Kia Theta II Engine Fires Under Investigation investigations | 17 days ago
- June 12: Hyundai and Kia Engine Fires Should Be Investigated investigations | 37 days ago
- June 8: Kia Recalls 507,000 Fortes, Optimas and Sedonas recalls | 41 days ago
- May 31: Genesis G80 and G90 Cars Could Lose Windshields and Windows recalls | 49 days ago
- May 10: Hyundai Recalls Ioniq Hybrids To Repair Oil Seals recalls | 70 days ago
2007 Hyundai Entourage
5 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2007 Hyundai Entourage
Official recalls have been issued for the 2007 Hyundai Entourage by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Hyundai service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Hyundai customer service.
If the primary latch is inadvertently released and the secondary latch is not engaged, the hood could unexpectedly open while driving, increasing the risk ... Read more »
A fractured control arm can result in the loss of control of the vehicle, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
Failure to illuminate the stop lamps during braking or inability to disengage the cruise control could increase the risk of a crash. Additionally, when ... Read more »
Any of these malfunctions, alone or in combination, may lead to a crash. Read more »
Chafed insulation could cause a short of the wiring harness resulting in the loss of brake lights, engine stalling, or an inability to start the vehicle ... Read more »