- March 8: Hyundai Sonata Recall Includes 5,000 Model Year 2020 Cars recalls | 24 days ago
- March 5: Hyundai Sonata Fuel Line Recall Ordered After Fuel Leaks recalls | 27 days ago
- February 17: Owning An Electric Car Is More Expensive Than a Gas-Powered Vehicle news | 44 days ago
- February 8: Hyundai Elantra and Elantra Touring Cars Recalled After Fires recalls | 53 days ago
- February 3: Hyundai Kona Recall Issued Over Axle Weight Labels recalls | 58 days ago
Hyundai TSB #19-01-046H
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- Some Palisade (LX2) vehicles may intermittently experience the BCW Malfunction Indicator Light ON with a message ?Check Blind-Spot Collision Warning System? displayed on the instrument cluster. When the BCW Malfunction Indicator Light is ON, the BCW function becomes inoperative. This bulletin provides the service procedure to update the BCW system software to correct the intermittent BCW Malfunction Indicator Light. NOTE: When the BCW Malfunction Indicator Message turns ON, the diagnostic code C270354 (Control Module Slave Calibration) will be triggered.
Click a tab for more information.