- March 6: Hyundai Kona Electric Battery Recall Includes 4,700 U.S. Vehicles recalls | 1 days ago
- February 24: Hyundai Kona Electric Battery Recall Follows Fires recalls | 11 days ago
- January 29: Hyundai and Kia Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 37 days ago
- January 7: Hyundai Tucson ABS Recall Affects 797,000 SUVs recalls | 59 days ago
- December 11: Hyundai Nexo Fuel Cell and Kona Electric Vehicles Recalled recalls | 86 days ago
Hyundai TSB #Campaign T4K Dea
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- Some Palisade (LX2) vehicles may intermittently experience the BCW Malfunction Indicator Light ON with a message ?Check Blind-Spot Collision Warning System? displayed on the instrument cluster. When the BCW Malfunction Indicator Light is ON, the BCW function becomes inoperative. When the BCW Malfunction Indicator Message turns ON, the diagnostic code C270354 (Control Module Slave Calibration) will be triggered.
Click a tab for more information.