- November 24: Hyundai and Kia Fire Lawsuit Says Oil Sludge Ruins Engines news | 20 days ago
- November 22: Hyundai Sonata Engine Failure Lawsuit news | 22 days ago
- November 9: Hyundai and Kia Vehicle Fires Put on Back Burner news | 35 days ago
- October 30: Hyundai Recalls Ioniq Hybrids and Ioniq Plug-In Hybrids recalls | 45 days ago
- October 30: Hyundai Santa Fe Recall Ordered Over Damaged Airbags recalls | 45 days ago
Hyundai Recall 064: Hyundai/FMVSS 120/Tire Pressure Label
2001 Hyundai Santa Fe
The tire pressure labels do not contain the information required by the standard.
Equipment — Other — Labels
- Certain sport utility vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 120, "tire selection and rims for motor vehicles other than passenger cars."
- Owners will be provided with a correct label and installation instructions. Owner notification began on October 29, 2003. Owners should contact Hyundai at 1-800-633-5151.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.