- April 10: Hyundai and Kia Class Action Lawsuit Filed After Sorento Fire news | 8 days ago
- April 2: More than 1,300 Hyundai Sonata and Santa Fe Fires Reported investigations | 16 days ago
- March 29: Hyundai Veloster Fire Recall Ordered To Update Software recalls | 20 days ago
- March 22: Certain Automakers Slacking on Automatic Emergency Braking news | 27 days ago
- March 18: Theta II Engine Fires Investigated by State Attorneys General investigations | 31 days ago
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Connecting Rod Failure1
- Crankshaft Position Sensor Failure1
- Difficulty Starting After Refueling1
- Jerks Forward1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control20
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling13
- NHTSA: Engine7
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine6
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Hyundai Santa Fe Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Santa Fe compares to other years?
Check out our Hyundai Santa Fe overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Santa Fe.