- September 19: Hyundai Recalls Ioniq Electric Cars To Prevent Stalling recalls | 6 days ago
- August 28: Hyundai 'Smart Trunk' Lawsuit Says Trunks Don't Fully Open news | 28 days ago
- August 27: Hyundai Elantra, Santa Fe and Sonata Peeling Paint Lawsuit is Over news | 29 days ago
- July 31: Hyundai Soy-Based Wiring Lawsuit Says Rodents Damage Vehicles news | 56 days ago
2004 Hyundai Santa Fe
Worst 2004 Santa Fe brakes Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic9
- NHTSA: Service Brakes8
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Antilock8
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Antilock: Control ...6
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Air: Antilock3
- NHTSA: Electronic Stability Control1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Air: Disc: Pads 1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Antilock: Abs Warning ...1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Foundation Components: ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Hyundai Santa Fe Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Santa Fe compares to other years?
Check out our Hyundai Santa Fe overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Santa Fe.