- October 19: Hyundai Recalls Sonatas and Sonata Hybrids For 2nd Time recalls | 1 days ago
- October 5: Hyundai Recalls Santa Fe SUVs That May Need New Engines recalls | 15 days ago
- September 19: Hyundai Recalls Ioniq Electric Cars To Prevent Stalling recalls | 31 days ago
- August 28: Hyundai 'Smart Trunk' Lawsuit Says Trunks Don't Fully Open news | 53 days ago
- August 27: Hyundai Elantra, Santa Fe and Sonata Peeling Paint Lawsuit is Over news | 54 days ago
2004 Hyundai Santa Fe
Worst 2004 Santa Fe engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine sludge1
- loss of power, no acceleration1
- runs rough, check engine light on1
- will not start or runs rough after fueling1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control33
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling14
- NHTSA: Engine11
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine5
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Hyundai Santa Fe Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Santa Fe compares to other years?
Check out our Hyundai Santa Fe overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Santa Fe.