- August 27: Hyundai and Kia Engine Fires Cause 11 Class Action Lawsuits news | 19 days ago
- August 17: ZF TRW Airbag Lawsuit Includes Multiple Automakers news | 29 days ago
- August 11: Hyundai Santa Fe 'Hesitation on Acceleration' Lawsuit Survives news | 35 days ago
- July 31: Genesis G80 and G90 Cars Recalled Over Fire Risk recalls | 46 days ago
- July 27: South Korea Indicts 3 Hyundai Executives Over Theta II Engines news | 50 days ago
2004 Hyundai Santa Fe
2004 Hyundai Santa Fe Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Engine Sludge1
- Loss Of Power, No Acceleration1
- Runs Rough, Check Engine Light On1
- Will Not Start Or Runs Rough After Fueling1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control35
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling14
- NHTSA: Engine13
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine5
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Hyundai Santa Fe Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Santa Fe compares to other years?
Check out our Hyundai Santa Fe overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Santa Fe.