- February 19: Hyundai/Kia Engine Lawsuit Says Theta II Engines Defective news | 2 days ago
- January 24: Hyundai Recalls Azera and Sonata For Fire Dangers recalls | 28 days ago
- January 24: Appeals Court Overturns $395 Million Hyundai/Kia Settlements news | 28 days ago
- January 7: Hyundai Engine Lawsuit Names Sonata, Tucson and Santa Fe news | 45 days ago
- December 28: Certain Automakers Falling Behind With Automatic Emergency Braking news | 55 days ago
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
Accessories - Interior Problems
Worst 2014 Santa Fe Accessories - Interior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- "turn on fuse switch" warning light2
- blind spot detection not working properly1
- dbs, ecs, and auto hold light is on yellow1
- device connectivity not working properly1
- fuel gauge faulty1
- headrests too far forward causing neck pain1
- navigation system freeze up1
- squeaky seat1
- ventilated seats not working1
- NHTSA: Seats3
- NHTSA: Equipment Adaptive1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Hyundai Santa Fe Model Years
Curious how the 2014 Santa Fe compares to other years?
Check out our Hyundai Santa Fe overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Santa Fe.