- May 25: Hyundai and Kia Engine Settlement Preliminarily Approved news | 46 days ago
- May 20: Hyundai Palisade Windshield Crack Lawsuit Filed news | 51 days ago
- May 8: Hyundai Genesis Coupes Recalled For Airbag Troubles recalls | 63 days ago
- April 25: Hyundai Santa Fe Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 76 days ago
- April 18: Hyundai Remote Smart Parking Assist Recall Issued recalls | 83 days ago
Hyundai TSB #19-BE-011H-1
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
Affected Component: BACK OVER PREVENTION
- The Blind Spot Detection (BSD) or Blind-Spot Collision Warning (BCW) is a system that measures the speed of and distance from the following vehicles by using two magnetic wave radar sensors attached in the rear bumper. The BSD/BCW detects vehicles within the blind spot zone and gives off an alarm (visual and audible). The two magnetic radar sensors provide these functions for BSD/BCW: ? Senses other vehicles in the BSD/BCW zone and turns on the BSD/BCW warning lamp for the driver. The warning lamp starts blinking, along with an audible sound, when the driver turns on the turn signal lamp to enter the lane where another vehicle is driving.
Click a tab for more information.