- August 17: Genesis G80 Recalled For Passenger Airbag Problems recalls | 0 days ago
- July 29: Hyundai Elantra Engine Ticking Noise From Pistons: Lawsuit news | 19 days ago
- July 28: Hyundai Santa Fe Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 20 days ago
- July 2: Hyundai and Kia Theta II Engine Fires Under Investigation investigations | 46 days ago
- June 12: Hyundai and Kia Engine Fires Should Be Investigated investigations | 66 days ago
Hyundai Recall 173: Steering Wheel May Detach From Steering Column
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
A steering wheel separation while driving can cause a loss of vehicle control and increase the risk of a crash.
Steering — Wheel And Handle Bar
- Hyundai Motor America (Hyundai) is recalling certain 2018 Hyundai Santa Fe and Santa Fe Sport vehicles. The steering wheel assembly may break, possibly resulting in the steering wheel separating from the steering column while driving.
- Hyundai will notify owners, and dealers will check the production lot number of the steering wheel assembly, replacing it as necessary, free of charge. The recall began on March 26, 2018. Owners may contact Hyundai customer service at 1-855-371-9460. Hyundai's number for this recall is 173.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.