- August 7: Hyundai and Kia Thefts Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 6 days ago
- July 11: Hyundai Ioniq Hybrids Recalled Again Following Fires recalls | 33 days ago
- July 3: Hyundai Venue Recall Issued For Exploding Pretensioners recalls | 41 days ago
- June 11: Hyundai Pretensioner Recall Causes Class Action Lawsuit news | 63 days ago
- May 27: Hyundai NEXO Vehicles Recalled For Hydrogen Leaks recalls | 78 days ago
NHTSA — Engine Problems
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe (Page 1 of 2)
- Crashes / Fires:
- 2 / 3
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 8,211 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.