- September 17: Hyundai Oil Leak Problems Need Investigated, Alleges Petition investigations | 11 days ago
- August 24: Hyundai Palisade Fires Cause Warning to Park Outside recalls | 35 days ago
- August 20: Hyundai Recalls Palisades Following Windshield Wiper Failures recalls | 39 days ago
- August 17: Hyundai and Kia Thefts Send Owners to Court news | 42 days ago
- August 16: Hyundai and Kia Exploding Seat Belt Pretensioners Investigated investigations | 43 days ago
Hyundai TSB #21-BE-006H
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
Affected Component: FORWARD COLLISION AVOIDANCE
- Certain 2019-2020MY Santa Fe and 2018-2020MY Elantra equipped with the front multifunction camera may exhibit one or more of the following warnings on the instrument cluster; Lane Keep Assist System (LKAS), Front Collision Avoidance Assist (FCA), High Beam Assist (HBA), Smart Cruise Control (SCC), and Autonomous Emergency Braking (AEB). This bulletin describes the procedure to replace the front camera/ multi-function camera.
Click a tab for more information.