- November 29: Hyundai and Kia Fires Cost Automakers Another $137 Million news | 4 days ago
- November 22: Hyundai Veracruz Valve Cover Gasket Recall: Take #2 recalls | 11 days ago
- November 11: Hyundai Ioniq Class Action Lawsuit Includes SE, SEL, Limited news | 22 days ago
- October 25: Hyundai Elantra Lawsuit Settlement Reached Over Engines news | 39 days ago
- October 17: RECALL: Hyundai Kona Electric Fires: Park Away From Structures recalls | 47 days ago
Premature Windshield Wiper Wear
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2011 Sonata has a seriously defective engine that seizes without warning. It was awarded the dubious honor of being the first CarTalk / CarComplaints Turd of the Week in late September 2015.
A class action lawsuit was filed in May 2015 against Hyundai that claims the 2.4L Sonata engine is defective. More info here.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 32,450 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replace wipers (1 reports)
accessories - exterior problem