- February 3: Hyundai Elantra Class Action Lawsuit Targets Pistons news | 18 days ago
- February 1: Hyundai Sunroof Class Action Settlement Proposed news | 20 days ago
- January 22: Study Says Hyundai and Kia Vehicles Suffer More Fires news | 30 days ago
- January 17: Hyundai Engine Warranty Extension For Sonata, Santa Fe Sport news | 35 days ago
- January 17: Hyundai Engine Replacement Recalls May Have Failed recalls | 35 days ago
2011 Hyundai Sonata
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2011 Sonata has a seriously defective engine that seizes without warning. It was awarded the dubious honor of being the first CarTalk / CarComplaints Turd of the Week in late September 2015.
A class action lawsuit was filed in May 2015 against Hyundai that claims the 2.4L Sonata engine is defective. More info here.