- October 14: Hyundai Kia Fire Recall Needed, Says Safety Group news | 3 days ago
- August 28: Hyundai and Kia Fires Occuring Without Collisions investigations | 50 days ago
- August 17: Genesis G80 Recalled For Passenger Airbag Problems recalls | 61 days ago
- July 29: Hyundai Elantra Engine Ticking Noise From Pistons: Lawsuit news | 80 days ago
- July 28: Hyundai Santa Fe Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 81 days ago
2011 Hyundai Sonata
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2011 Sonata has a seriously defective engine that seizes without warning. It was awarded the dubious honor of being the first CarTalk / CarComplaints Turd of the Week in late September 2015.
A class action lawsuit was filed in May 2015 against Hyundai that claims the 2.4L Sonata engine is defective. More info here.