- January 7: Hyundai Engine Lawsuit Names Sonata, Tucson and Santa Fe news | 9 days ago
- December 28: Certain Automakers Falling Behind With Automatic Emergency Braking news | 19 days ago
- December 25: Hyundai Recalls Santa Fe Sports to Replace Side Airbags recalls | 22 days ago
- December 14: Hyundai Elantra Brake Light Switch Recall For 390,400 Cars recalls | 33 days ago
- November 14: Hyundai Sonata Brake Lawsuit Will Not Stop news | 63 days ago
2011 Hyundai Sonata
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2011 Sonata has a seriously defective engine that seizes without warning. It was awarded the dubious honor of being the first CarTalk / CarComplaints Turd of the Week in late September 2015.
A class action lawsuit was filed in May 2015 against Hyundai that claims the 2.4L Sonata engine is defective. More info here.