- July 20: Hyundai and Kia Airbag Lawsuit Says Airbag Control Units Fail news | 0 days ago
- June 20: Hyundai and Kia Fire Lawsuit Affects Millions of Vehicles news | 30 days ago
- May 23: Hyundai Velosters Recalled For Driver's Side Door Problems recalls | 58 days ago
- April 30: Hyundai and Kia Airbag Failures Cause Lawsuit news | 81 days ago
- April 23: Investigation: 12.3 Million Vehicles For Airbag Failures investigations | 88 days ago
2011 Hyundai Sonata
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2011 Sonata has a seriously defective engine that seizes without warning. It was awarded the dubious honor of being the first CarTalk / CarComplaints Turd of the Week in late September 2015.
A class action lawsuit was filed in May 2015 against Hyundai that claims the 2.4L Sonata engine is defective. More info here.