- February 6: Hyundai Sonata Plug-in Hybrid Lawsuit Over Battery Warranty news | 1 days ago
- February 4: Hyundai Recalls Tucson and Santa Cruz Vehicles Over Roof Trim recalls | 3 days ago
- January 20: Hyundai Shutdown of Bluelink 3G Causes Class Action Lawsuit news | 18 days ago
- January 18: Hyundai and Kia Headlight Problems Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 20 days ago
- December 25: Hyundai Kona Electric Vehicles May Suddenly Lose Power recalls | 44 days ago
2011 Hyundai Sonata
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2011 Sonata has a seriously defective engine that seizes without warning. It was awarded the dubious honor of being the first CarTalk / CarComplaints Turd of the Week in late September 2015.
A class action lawsuit was filed in May 2015 against Hyundai that claims the 2.4L Sonata engine is defective. More info here.
2011 Hyundai Sonata Transmission Problems
Stay Up to Date
Compare Hyundai Sonata Model Years
Curious how the 2011 Sonata compares to other years?
Check out our Hyundai Sonata overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sonata.