- August 17: ZF TRW Airbag Lawsuit Includes Multiple Automakers news | 7 days ago
- August 11: Hyundai Santa Fe 'Hesitation on Acceleration' Lawsuit Survives news | 13 days ago
- July 31: Genesis G80 and G90 Cars Recalled Over Fire Risk recalls | 24 days ago
- July 27: South Korea Indicts 3 Hyundai Executives Over Theta II Engines news | 28 days ago
- July 20: Hyundai and Kia Airbag Lawsuit Says Airbag Control Units Fail news | 35 days ago
2013 Hyundai Sonata
2013 Hyundai Sonata Electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Engine Won't Turn Over/Won't Start4
- Caught On Fire2
- Cruise Control Buttons Not Working Properly1
- Cruise Control Exceeds Speed Set1
- Dash Lights Flashing1
- Door Locks Don't Open With Car Off1
- NHTSA: Electrical System105
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring3
- NHTSA: Communications: Back Up Alarm1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Hyundai Sonata Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Sonata compares to other years?
Check out our Hyundai Sonata overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sonata.