- August 27: Hyundai and Kia Engine Fires Cause 11 Class Action Lawsuits news | 19 days ago
- August 17: ZF TRW Airbag Lawsuit Includes Multiple Automakers news | 29 days ago
- August 11: Hyundai Santa Fe 'Hesitation on Acceleration' Lawsuit Survives news | 35 days ago
- July 31: Genesis G80 and G90 Cars Recalled Over Fire Risk recalls | 46 days ago
- July 27: South Korea Indicts 3 Hyundai Executives Over Theta II Engines news | 50 days ago
NHTSA — Wheels Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 30,000 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
wheels / hubs problem