- March 22: Certain Automakers Slacking on Automatic Emergency Braking news | 2 days ago
- March 18: Theta II Engine Fires Investigated by State Attorneys General investigations | 6 days ago
- March 11: Hyundai GDI Engine Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 13 days ago
- March 3: Kia Sportages Recalled For Oil Pan Leaks recalls | 21 days ago
- February 28: Hyundai Tucson Oil Leak Recall Issued For Fire Risk recalls | 24 days ago
Hyundai Recall 118: Air Bag Assembly May Loosen In The Steering Wheel
2013 Hyundai Tucson
An air bag assembly that is not properly mounted may result in an increased risk of injury to the driver in the event of a crash.
- Hyundai Motor Company (Hyundai) is recalling certain model year 2011-2014 Hyundai Tucson vehicles manufactured January 3, 2011, through December 23, 2013. In the affected vehicles, the air bag assembly installed in the steering wheel may come loose from its mounting.
- Hyundai will notify owners, and dealers will inspect and tighten the bolts that secure the driver's air bag assembly, free of charge. The recall began on May 9, 2014. Owners may contact Hyundai customer service at 1-800-633-5151. Hyundai's number for this recall is 118.
- Documents (11)
- Defect Notice(Part 573)
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc)
- Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Quarterly Performance Report
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2014-Q3
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q2
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q3
- Remedy Instructions and TSB
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2014-Q4
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q1
Click a tab for more information.