- March 8: Hyundai Sonata Recall Includes 5,000 Model Year 2020 Cars recalls | 27 days ago
- March 5: Hyundai Sonata Fuel Line Recall Ordered After Fuel Leaks recalls | 30 days ago
- February 17: Owning An Electric Car Is More Expensive Than a Gas-Powered Vehicle news | 47 days ago
- February 8: Hyundai Elantra and Elantra Touring Cars Recalled After Fires recalls | 56 days ago
- February 3: Hyundai Kona Recall Issued Over Axle Weight Labels recalls | 61 days ago
Hyundai TSB #19-AT-021H-1
2020 Hyundai Tucson
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- If you are servicing a vehicle with a transmission slipping concern, follow the Service Procedure shown below and perform a stall test. This TSB provides a procedure to test each clutch in the transmission. If the vehicle fails the stall test, replace the transmission. ? PASS: Stall speed is between 1700~2900 rpm (See shop manual for stall speed). ? FAIL: Engine revs to redline limit (6,000~6,500 rpm). If so, replace the transmission.
Click a tab for more information.