- June 12: Hyundai and Kia Engine Fires Should Be Investigated investigations | 6 days ago
- June 8: Kia Recalls 507,000 Fortes, Optimas and Sedonas recalls | 10 days ago
- May 31: Genesis G80 and G90 Cars Could Lose Windshields and Windows recalls | 18 days ago
- May 10: Hyundai Recalls Ioniq Hybrids To Repair Oil Seals recalls | 39 days ago
- April 26: Hyundai Recalls 580,000 Sonatas For Deadly Airbag Problems recalls | 53 days ago
Hyundai Recall 108: Sunroof May Shatter Due To Installation Error
2012 Hyundai Veloster
If the assembly was weakend at the factory, the panoramic glass panel may break while the vehicle is in motion leading to personal injury or a vehicle crash.
Visibility — Sun Roof Assembly
- Hyundai is recalling certain model year 2012 Veloster vehicles manufactured from July 4, 2011, through October 31, 2011 and equipped with panoramic sunroofs. The panoramic sunroof assembly may have been weakened during installation at the factory.
- Hyundai will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the sunroof's integrity and replace the sunroof glass assembly, as necessary, free of charge. The safety recall began during March 2013. Owners may contact Hyundai at 1-800-633-5151.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.