- March 16: 2018 Jaguar E-PACE SUVs Recalled For Brake Hose Brackets recalls | 37 days ago
- January 26: Jaguar Recalls F-PACE Again For Instrument Clusters recalls | 85 days ago
- January 22: Jaguar XF and Land Rover Range Rover Recalled For Takata Airbags recalls | 89 days ago
Jaguar Recall J036: Rear Brake Pipe Leaking Brake Fluid
2013 Jaguar XF
Leaking brake fluid can lengthen braking distance and increase the risk of a vehicle crash.
Service Brakes, Hydraulic — Fluid
- Jaguar Land Rover North America, LLC (Jaguar) is recalling certain model year 2013-2014 XF vehicles manufactured October 18, 2012, through February 25, 2014. In the affected vehicles, the right-hand rear brake pipe may wear against a bracket located on the rear sub frame. This condition may cause the brake pipe to wear through and leak brake fluid.
- Jaguar will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the rear brake pipe for signs of wear, maninpulate the bracket on the rear sub frame, and inspect and replace the rear brake pipes if wear is visible, free of charge. The recall began on August 1, 2014. Owners may contact Jaguar customer service at 1-855-524-8278. Jaguar's number for this recall is J036.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.