- June 28: Chrysler Monostable Gear Shifter Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 14 days ago
- June 21: Mahindra ROXOR Too Much Like a Jeep Wrangler: ITC news | 21 days ago
- June 19: Jeep Cherokees Recalled For Rollaway Dangers recalls | 23 days ago
- June 8: Chrysler Oil Consumption Lawsuit Targets Tigershark Engines news | 34 days ago
- May 8: Chrysler Engine Oil Consumption Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 65 days ago
Jeep TSB #R21
2015 Jeep Cherokee
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:OTHER:LABELS
- Emissions Recall R21 VECI Label An incorrect Vehicle Emission Control Information (VECI) label was inadvertently installed on about 2,200 of the above vehicles. The VECI label originally installed was intended for Flex Fuel Vehicles (FFV). A new VECI label must be installed over the vehicle?s original VECI label.
Click a tab for more information.