- September 12: Jeep Gladiator Recall Issued For Fractured Driveshafts recalls | 5 days ago
- September 11: Hacked Driverless Cars Could Cause Traffic Havoc news | 6 days ago
- September 7: Chrysler Active Head Restraint Lawsuit Dismissed news | 10 days ago
- August 17: ZF TRW Airbag Lawsuit Includes Multiple Automakers news | 31 days ago
- August 12: 2016 Jeep Cherokee Transmission Problems Heard in Court news | 36 days ago
2019 Jeep Cherokee
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2019 Cherokee is racking up engine complaints for suddenly shutting down while driving. But the problem could possibly be related to the increasingly defective 9-speed transmission which suffers from hard shifts, lurching problems, and a wiring harness defect that can cause sudden shutdowns or an unexpected shift into neutral.
Worst 2019 Jeep Cherokee Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- engine problems30NHTSA complaints: 136
- transmission problems13
- electrical problems9NHTSA complaints: 78
- interior accessories problems2NHTSA complaints: 1
- brakes problems2NHTSA complaints: 47
- drivetrain problems2NHTSA complaints: 54
- seat belts / air bags problems2NHTSA complaints: 7
- AC / heater problems1
- body / paint problems1NHTSA complaints: 7
- fuel system problems1NHTSA complaints: 10
- lights problems1
- suspension problems1
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 48
- steering problemsNHTSA: 18
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 6
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 3
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Cherokee Model Years
Curious how the 2019 Cherokee compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Cherokee overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Cherokee.