- November 30: Mahindra ROXOR Is Too Similar to a Jeep, Judge Finds news | 8 days ago
- November 22: Chrysler TIPM Recall Issued For 698,000 SUVs recalls | 16 days ago
- October 3: Jeep Wrangler Right-Hand-Drive SUVs Recalled recalls | 66 days ago
- September 30: Chrysler Active Head Restraint Investigation Opened investigations | 69 days ago
- September 30: Chrysler Lifetime Powertrain Warranty Class Action Lawsuit Transferred news | 69 days ago
2019 Jeep Cherokee
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2019 Cherokee is racking up engine complaints for suddenly shutting down while driving. But the problem could possibly be related to the increasingly defective 9-speed transmission which suffers from hard shifts, lurching problems, and a wiring harness defect that can cause sudden shutdowns or an unexpected shift into neutral.
Worst 2019 Jeep Cherokee Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- engine problems32NHTSA complaints: 159
- transmission problems14
- electrical problems9NHTSA complaints: 93
- drivetrain problems4NHTSA complaints: 76
- brakes problems3NHTSA complaints: 57
- interior accessories problems2NHTSA complaints: 1
- seat belts / air bags problems2NHTSA complaints: 12
- AC / heater problems1
- body / paint problems1NHTSA complaints: 6
- fuel system problems1NHTSA complaints: 14
- lights problems1NHTSA complaints: 1
- suspension problems1
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 59
- steering problemsNHTSA: 24
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 6
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 4
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Cherokee Model Years
Curious how the 2019 Cherokee compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Cherokee overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Cherokee.