- April 13: Jeep Wrangler and Ram 1500 Steering Wheels May Fall Off recalls | 6 days ago
- April 10: Chrysler Catalytic Converter Recall Causes Lawsuit news | 9 days ago
- March 13: FCA Emissions Recall Includes 863,000 Vehicles recalls | 37 days ago
- March 7: Jeep Cherokee Recall To Replace Instrument Clusters recalls | 43 days ago
- January 29: Chrysler Uconnect Hacking Lawsuit Headed For Trial news | 80 days ago
2019 Jeep Cherokee
Problems & Complaints
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2019 Cherokee is racking up engine complaints for suddenly shutting down while driving. But the problem could possibly be related to the increasingly defective 9-speed transmission which suffers from hard shifts, lurching problems, and a wiring harness defect that can cause sudden shutdowns or an unexpected shift into neutral.
Worst 2019 Jeep Cherokee Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- engine problems17NHTSA complaints: 91
- transmission problems8
- electrical problems5NHTSA complaints: 50
- seat belts / air bags problems2
- AC / heater problems1
- interior accessories problems1NHTSA complaints: 1
- body / paint problems1NHTSA complaints: 2
- lights problems1
- suspension problems1
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 37
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 36
- brakes problemsNHTSA: 26
- steering problemsNHTSA: 14
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 4
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 2
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Cherokee Model Years
Curious how the 2019 Cherokee compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Cherokee overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Cherokee.