- October 3: Jeep Wrangler Right-Hand-Drive SUVs Recalled recalls | 49 days ago
- September 30: Chrysler Active Head Restraint Investigation Opened investigations | 52 days ago
- September 30: Chrysler Lifetime Powertrain Warranty Class Action Lawsuit Transferred news | 52 days ago
- September 21: Jeep Wrangler Frame Problems Lead to Investigation investigations | 61 days ago
- September 19: 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Seat Belts Not Retracting investigations | 63 days ago
2019 Jeep Cherokee
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2019 Cherokee is racking up engine complaints for suddenly shutting down while driving. But the problem could possibly be related to the increasingly defective 9-speed transmission which suffers from hard shifts, lurching problems, and a wiring harness defect that can cause sudden shutdowns or an unexpected shift into neutral.
2019 Jeep Cherokee Electrical Problems
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Cherokee Model Years
Curious how the 2019 Cherokee compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Cherokee overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Cherokee.