- January 28: Jeep 'Death Wobble' Lawsuit Settlement Reached Over Steering Dampers news | 10 days ago
- January 12: Jeep Wrangler 4xe Fuel and Oil Refresh Mode Causes Lawsuit news | 26 days ago
- January 1: Jeep Clutch Recall May End Class Action Lawsuit news | 37 days ago
- December 6: Jeep Compass 'Coolant Temperature Too High' Warnings Investigated investigations | 63 days ago
- December 3: Jeep Wrangler 4xe Recall Says SUVs Suddenly Shut Down recalls | 66 days ago
2019 Jeep Cherokee
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2019 Cherokee is racking up engine complaints for suddenly shutting down while driving. But the problem could possibly be related to the increasingly defective 9-speed transmission which suffers from hard shifts, lurching problems, and a wiring harness defect that can cause sudden shutdowns or an unexpected shift into neutral.