- May 8: Chrysler Engine Oil Consumption Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 19 days ago
- April 27: Jeep Sway Bar Lawsuit Says Disconnect Fails news | 30 days ago
- April 26: Jeep Oil Consumption Class Action Lawsuit Filed news | 31 days ago
- April 14: Chrysler Windshield Wiper Recall For Rams and Jeeps recalls | 43 days ago
- April 8: Chrysler Radio Software Recall Affects 365,000 Vehicles recalls | 49 days ago
2019 Jeep Cherokee
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2019 Cherokee is racking up engine complaints for suddenly shutting down while driving. But the problem could possibly be related to the increasingly defective 9-speed transmission which suffers from hard shifts, lurching problems, and a wiring harness defect that can cause sudden shutdowns or an unexpected shift into neutral.
2019 Jeep Cherokee Engine Problems
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Cherokee Model Years
Curious how the 2019 Cherokee compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Cherokee overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Cherokee.