- October 2: FCA Gear Shift Litigation: Jury Sides With Chrysler news | 1 days ago
- October 1: Chrysler Oil Consumption Lawsuit Settlement news | 2 days ago
- September 2: Rearview Camera Recall For Jeep Wrangler, Jeep Gladiator, Ram 1500 recalls | 31 days ago
- August 7: Jeep Grand Cherokees Recalled Over Tail Lights recalls | 57 days ago
- August 2: Chrysler Camshaft and Crankshaft Sensor Recall Investigated investigations | 62 days ago
2019 Jeep Cherokee
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2019 Cherokee is racking up engine complaints for suddenly shutting down while driving. But the problem could possibly be related to the increasingly defective 9-speed transmission which suffers from hard shifts, lurching problems, and a wiring harness defect that can cause sudden shutdowns or an unexpected shift into neutral.
2019 Jeep Cherokee Engine Problems
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Cherokee Model Years
Curious how the 2019 Cherokee compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Cherokee overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Cherokee.