- July 10: Jeep Cherokees Recalled To Keep The Airbags Working recalls | 11 days ago
- July 6: Chrysler Recalls 2014 Jeep Cherokees For Transmission Problems recalls | 15 days ago
- July 5: Chrysler Recalls 2019 Jeep Renegades With Upland Trim recalls | 16 days ago
- June 15: Jeep Wrangler 'Death Wobble' Lawsuit Blames Steering Dampers news | 36 days ago
- May 28: Wrongful Death Lawsuit Blames 2007 Jeep Wrangler Design news | 54 days ago
2019 Jeep Cherokee
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2019 Cherokee is racking up engine complaints for suddenly shutting down while driving. But the problem could possibly be related to the increasingly defective 9-speed transmission which suffers from hard shifts, lurching problems, and a wiring harness defect that can cause sudden shutdowns or an unexpected shift into neutral.
2019 Jeep Cherokee Engine Problems
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Cherokee Model Years
Curious how the 2019 Cherokee compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Cherokee overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Cherokee.