- April 1: Chrysler 'Pentastar Tick' Lawsuit Says Warranty Is Faulty news | 5 days ago
- March 30: Jeep Hacking Lawsuit Dismissed news | 7 days ago
- March 12: Jeep Clutch Pressure Plate Recall For Wranglers, Gladiators recalls | 25 days ago
- March 11: Jeep 'Death Wobble' Class Action Lawsuit Filed in California news | 26 days ago
- March 6: Chrysler Active Headrest Lawsuit Blames Cheap Plastic news | 31 days ago
Stalls While Driving
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Jeep dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2019 Cherokee is racking up engine complaints for suddenly shutting down while driving. But the problem could possibly be related to the increasingly defective 9-speed transmission which suffers from hard shifts, lurching problems, and a wiring harness defect that can cause sudden shutdowns or an unexpected shift into neutral.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 7,250 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 5 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (5 reports)