- June 15: Jeep Wrangler 'Death Wobble' Lawsuit Blames Steering Dampers news | 1 days ago
- May 28: Wrongful Death Lawsuit Blames 2007 Jeep Wrangler Design news | 19 days ago
- May 4: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Cherokees For Loose Seat Bolts recalls | 43 days ago
- April 26: FCA Recalls 25,000 Fiat 500X and Jeep Renegade SUVs recalls | 51 days ago
- April 23: Investigation: 12.3 Million Vehicles For Airbag Failures investigations | 54 days ago
Engine Shut Down
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Jeep dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2019 Cherokee is racking up engine complaints for suddenly shutting down while driving. But the problem could possibly be related to the increasingly defective 9-speed transmission which suffers from hard shifts, lurching problems, and a wiring harness defect that can cause sudden shutdowns or an unexpected shift into neutral.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 7,200 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 14 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (14 reports)