- December 6: Jeep Compass 'Coolant Temperature Too High' Warnings Investigated investigations | 1 days ago
- December 3: Jeep Wrangler 4xe Recall Says SUVs Suddenly Shut Down recalls | 4 days ago
- November 27: Jeep Wrangler 4xe Class Action Lawsuit Down to 2 States news | 10 days ago
- November 27: FCA Recalls Ram 1500, Jeep Gladiator and Jeep Wrangler recalls | 10 days ago
- November 19: Jeep Sway Bar Disconnect Class Action Lawsuit Says Systems Faulty news | 18 days ago
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Jeep dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2019 Cherokee is racking up engine complaints for suddenly shutting down while driving. But the problem could possibly be related to the increasingly defective 9-speed transmission which suffers from hard shifts, lurching problems, and a wiring harness defect that can cause sudden shutdowns or an unexpected shift into neutral.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 12,600 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 6 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (6 reports)