- November 30: Mahindra ROXOR Is Too Similar to a Jeep, Judge Finds news | 8 days ago
- November 22: Chrysler TIPM Recall Issued For 698,000 SUVs recalls | 16 days ago
- October 3: Jeep Wrangler Right-Hand-Drive SUVs Recalled recalls | 66 days ago
- September 30: Chrysler Active Head Restraint Investigation Opened investigations | 69 days ago
- September 30: Chrysler Lifetime Powertrain Warranty Class Action Lawsuit Transferred news | 69 days ago
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Jeep dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2019 Cherokee is racking up engine complaints for suddenly shutting down while driving. But the problem could possibly be related to the increasingly defective 9-speed transmission which suffers from hard shifts, lurching problems, and a wiring harness defect that can cause sudden shutdowns or an unexpected shift into neutral.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 5,700 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 5 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (5 reports)