- February 4: 2020 Jeep Wranglers Recalled To Replace Front Axles recalls | 18 days ago
- January 6: Jeep Wrangler Right-Hand-Drive Investigation Closed investigations | 47 days ago
- December 17: Chrysler Lifetime Powertrain Warranty Class Action Lawsuit Transferred news | 67 days ago
- November 30: Mahindra ROXOR Is Too Similar to a Jeep, Judge Finds news | 84 days ago
Shut Down While Driving
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Jeep dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2019 Cherokee is racking up engine complaints for suddenly shutting down while driving. But the problem could possibly be related to the increasingly defective 9-speed transmission which suffers from hard shifts, lurching problems, and a wiring harness defect that can cause sudden shutdowns or an unexpected shift into neutral.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 5,050 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 5 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (4 reports)
- replaced starter and gasket (1 reports)