- October 1: EcoDiesel Emissions Lawsuit Says Chrysler Vehicles Are Illegal news | 14 days ago
- September 29: Chrysler Lifetime Powertrain Warranty Lawsuit Filed news | 16 days ago
- September 16: Jeep Cherokee 9-Speed Transmission Issues Cause Lawsuit news | 29 days ago
- August 30: ROXOR vs. Jeep? Mahindra Says Comparisons Shouldn't Be Made news | 46 days ago
- August 23: Chrysler Recalls 16 Models With Faulty Powertrain Control Modules recalls | 53 days ago
NHTSA — Electrical System Problems
1.7hardly worth mentioning
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 100,809 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.