- April 23: Investigation: 12.3 Million Vehicles For Airbag Failures investigations | 2 days ago
- April 13: Jeep Wrangler and Ram 1500 Steering Wheels May Fall Off recalls | 12 days ago
- April 10: Chrysler Catalytic Converter Recall Causes Lawsuit news | 15 days ago
- March 13: FCA Emissions Recall Includes 863,000 Vehicles recalls | 43 days ago
- March 7: Jeep Cherokee Recall To Replace Instrument Clusters recalls | 49 days ago
NHTSA — Electrical System Problems
1.7hardly worth mentioning
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 100,809 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.