- September 12: Jeep Gladiator Recall Issued For Fractured Driveshafts recalls | 5 days ago
- September 11: Hacked Driverless Cars Could Cause Traffic Havoc news | 6 days ago
- September 7: Chrysler Active Head Restraint Lawsuit Dismissed news | 10 days ago
- August 17: ZF TRW Airbag Lawsuit Includes Multiple Automakers news | 31 days ago
- August 12: 2016 Jeep Cherokee Transmission Problems Heard in Court news | 36 days ago
Jeep Recall N01: Delayed Deployment Or Non-Deployment Of Airbags
2010 Jeep Compass
In the event of a rollover necessitating airbag deployment, the software error can lead to a delayed deployment or non-deployment of the side curtain airbag and/or seatbelt pre-tensioners. As a result, vehicle occupants have an increased risk of injury in a crash.
Air Bags — Side/Window
Electrical System — Software
- Chrysler Group LLC (Chrysler) is recalling certain model year 2010-2012 Jeep Compass and Patriot vehicles manufactured May 6, 2008, through July 20, 2012. The affected vehicles have a software error which may result in a delayed deployment or non-deployment of the seatbelt pre-tensioners and/or side airbags.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will correct the software free of charge. The recall began June 21, 2013. Owners may contact Chrysler at 1-800-247-9753. Chrysler's recall number is N01.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.