- March 2: Jeep Clutch Recall Involves Gladiator and Wrangler SUVs recalls | 25 days ago
- February 25: eTorque Problems Cause Ram and Jeep Lawsuit news | 30 days ago
- February 23: Chrysler Pentastar Engine Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 32 days ago
- February 23: Chrysler Tigershark Lawsuit Settlement Final news | 32 days ago
- February 23: Jeep Parking Brake Lawsuit is Baseless, Alleges FCA news | 32 days ago
2012 Jeep Compass
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Jeep dealer.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 8,950 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 6 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (6 reports)
- No one has added a helpful site for this 2012 Compass problem yet. Be the first!
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
This is my second complaint. I have mentioned numerous times to sales, Mechanic etc., and all I get is that this is normal. My first complaint I mentioned that it doesn't matter if cold, hot outside when I back up my brakes are loud and grind. This is not normal. So far I complained of ticking noise like out of oil, I was told normal but after the 2 recall notices I complained to where they took me serious and fixed the problem. I haven't so far had any further problems with that and the recalls were fixed..But they will not take me serious about my brakes. Its not normal to be so loud and grinding I'm not a mechanic and I no its not Normal. like one other person mentioned they were willing to replace her brakes but wouldn't be covered under warranty. I have always wanted another jeep. I had a Grand Cherokee and loved it. I realize that the Compass cost less but I do expect some quality that has always been with past jeeps. I just happened to be fortunate enough to pay cash. Now I'm so upset that they won't admit to yet another problem Chrysler is having. I will just take it in and leave it (which they make you pay for rental car until they fix) No matter how long they keep the car as I learned in the past. A person shouldn't have to be told there is no problem when you know darn well there is one. I'm going on 2nd year of owning only have 7,900 miles and I want fixed before warranty is expired. is that to much to ask. my dream suv turned in to a pain in the rear..
- dabbott, Nampa, ID, US