- March 2: Jeep Clutch Recall Involves Gladiator and Wrangler SUVs recalls | 26 days ago
- February 25: eTorque Problems Cause Ram and Jeep Lawsuit news | 31 days ago
- February 23: Chrysler Pentastar Engine Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 33 days ago
- February 23: Chrysler Tigershark Lawsuit Settlement Final news | 33 days ago
- February 23: Jeep Parking Brake Lawsuit is Baseless, Alleges FCA news | 33 days ago
Back Brakes Very Noisy
2014 Jeep Compass
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Jeep dealer.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 12,700 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 5 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (3 reports)
- no change. brakes still squealing when applied (2 reports)
- No one has added a helpful site for this 2014 Compass problem yet. Be the first!
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Since the day I bought the Jeep Compass, the brakes squeal very low. I was told it was the wet weather, 6 months later still doing it, very embarrassing. I took to the Dealer and was told "Well, what do you expect, it's a Compass". Very upsetting to know the mechanics have a totally different opinion about the value of a car based on it's price.
- Juanita G., Adrian, MI, US