- September 26: Jeep Grand Cherokee L Recall: Rearview Camera Image Failures recalls | 2 days ago
- September 20: Jeep Wrangler 4xe Recall Needed, Alleges Class Action Lawsuit news | 8 days ago
- September 10: Jeep 9-Speed Transmission Problems Land in Court news | 18 days ago
- September 7: Chrysler Transmission Class Action Lawsuit Says CVTs Defective news | 21 days ago
- August 28: Jeep Wrangler Recall Issued After Fuel Leak Fires recalls | 31 days ago
NHTSA — Steering Problems
2020 Jeep Gladiator (Page 1 of 7)
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 2,154 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.