- December 2: Chrysler 9-Speed Transmission Lawsuit Awaits Final Settlement news | 9 days ago
- November 28: Chrysler Prevails in Jeep Wrangler Wrongful Death Lawsuit news | 13 days ago
- November 22: Chrysler Recalls 2018 Jeep Wranglers Over Door Latches recalls | 19 days ago
- November 21: 2018 Jeep Wrangler Frame Welds Should Be Investigated: Petition investigations | 20 days ago
- November 14: 1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee Clock Spring Recall May Be Needed news | 27 days ago
NHTSA — Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Cooling Unit And Lines Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 0 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.