- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 21 days ago
- June 15: 2018 Jeep Wranglers Recalled For Loss of Steering recalls | 31 days ago
- June 15: 2019 Jeep Cherokee Recall Issued For Engine Problems recalls | 31 days ago
- May 25: Chrysler Recalls Nearly 5 Million Vehicles For Cruise Control Problems recalls | 52 days ago
- May 22: Transmission Park Lock Rods Cause FCA Recall recalls | 55 days ago
Jeep Recall A06: Daimlerchrysler/Fuel Inlet Check Valve
2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Fuel leakage in the presence of an ignition source could result in a fire.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Delivery
- Vehicle description: Sport utility vehicles. The fuel inlet check valve could stick in the partially open position. This condition could cause fuel to spill out of the filler tube during refueling.
- Dealers will inspect the fuel inlet check valve. Vehicles found to have a sticking fuel inlet check valve will have the fuel tank assembly replaced. Owner notification began December 24, 2001. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact DaimlerChrysler at 1-800-853-1403.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.