- March 17: Remington Walden Lawsuit Award of $40 Million Upheld news | 36 days ago
- March 12: Jeep Wrangler HVAC Problems Rampant, Says Lawsuit news | 41 days ago
- March 6: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Renegades For Stalling Risk recalls | 47 days ago
- March 2: Chrysler TPMS Valve Stem Lawsuit Continues in Delaware news | 51 days ago
- March 2: Chrysler 9-Speed ZF 9HP Transmission Lawsuit Nearly Settled news | 51 days ago
Jeep Recall A06: Daimlerchrysler/Fuel Inlet Check Valve
2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Fuel leakage in the presence of an ignition source could result in a fire.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Delivery
- Vehicle description: Sport utility vehicles. The fuel inlet check valve could stick in the partially open position. This condition could cause fuel to spill out of the filler tube during refueling.
- Dealers will inspect the fuel inlet check valve. Vehicles found to have a sticking fuel inlet check valve will have the fuel tank assembly replaced. Owner notification began December 24, 2001. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact DaimlerChrysler at 1-800-853-1403.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.