- December 2: Chrysler 9-Speed Transmission Lawsuit Awaits Final Settlement news | 10 days ago
- November 28: Chrysler Prevails in Jeep Wrangler Wrongful Death Lawsuit news | 14 days ago
- November 22: Chrysler Recalls 2018 Jeep Wranglers Over Door Latches recalls | 20 days ago
- November 21: 2018 Jeep Wrangler Frame Welds Should Be Investigated: Petition investigations | 21 days ago
- November 14: 1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee Clock Spring Recall May Be Needed news | 28 days ago
Jeep Recall A06: Daimlerchrysler/Fuel Inlet Check Valve
2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Fuel leakage in the presence of an ignition source could result in a fire.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Delivery
- Vehicle description: Sport utility vehicles. The fuel inlet check valve could stick in the partially open position. This condition could cause fuel to spill out of the filler tube during refueling.
- Dealers will inspect the fuel inlet check valve. Vehicles found to have a sticking fuel inlet check valve will have the fuel tank assembly replaced. Owner notification began December 24, 2001. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact DaimlerChrysler at 1-800-853-1403.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.