- November 14: 1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee Clock Spring Recall May Be Needed news | 6 days ago
- November 6: 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Recall Issued Over Floor Mats recalls | 14 days ago
- November 2: Jeep Renegade Recall Issued Over Fuel Pump Failures recalls | 18 days ago
- October 31: Chrysler Recalls 2019 Jeep Cherokee Over Stalling Issue recalls | 20 days ago
- October 16: Jeep Wrangler Recall: Track Bar Brackets Separate From Frames recalls | 35 days ago
Jeep Recall 994: Daimlerchrysler/Instrument Cluster
2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Driving the vehicle with an inoperative cluster could cause a distraction, increasing the risk of a crash.
Electrical System — Wiring — Interior/Under Dash
- Vehicle description: Certain sport utility vehicles are being recalled for a software error in the instrument cluster microprocessor. Under certain conditions, the cluster, with the majority of its gauges, illumination, and warning lamps, could become inoperative.
- Dealers will re-flash the cluster software to correct the condition. Owner notification began October 8, 2001. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact DaimlerChrysler at 1-800-853-1403.
- Documents (7)
Click a tab for more information.