- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 21 days ago
- June 15: 2018 Jeep Wranglers Recalled For Loss of Steering recalls | 31 days ago
- June 15: 2019 Jeep Cherokee Recall Issued For Engine Problems recalls | 31 days ago
- May 25: Chrysler Recalls Nearly 5 Million Vehicles For Cruise Control Problems recalls | 52 days ago
- May 22: Transmission Park Lock Rods Cause FCA Recall recalls | 55 days ago
Jeep Recall 994: Daimlerchrysler/Instrument Cluster
2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Driving the vehicle with an inoperative cluster could cause a distraction, increasing the risk of a crash.
Electrical System — Wiring — Interior/Under Dash
- Vehicle description: Certain sport utility vehicles are being recalled for a software error in the instrument cluster microprocessor. Under certain conditions, the cluster, with the majority of its gauges, illumination, and warning lamps, could become inoperative.
- Dealers will re-flash the cluster software to correct the condition. Owner notification began October 8, 2001. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact DaimlerChrysler at 1-800-853-1403.
- Documents (7)
Click a tab for more information.