- January 13: EcoDiesel Lawsuit Doesn't Include Buybacks news | 7 days ago
- January 13: Chrysler Tire Valve Stem Class-Action Lawsuit Partially Dismissed news | 7 days ago
- January 11: Chrysler to Pay $800 Million Over EcoDiesel Jeeps and Rams news | 9 days ago
- January 10: FCA Recalls 1.6 Million Vehicles For Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 10 days ago
- December 2: Chrysler 9-Speed Transmission Lawsuit Awaits Final Settlement news | 49 days ago
Jeep Recall 994: Daimlerchrysler/Instrument Cluster
2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Driving the vehicle with an inoperative cluster could cause a distraction, increasing the risk of a crash.
Electrical System — Wiring — Interior/Under Dash
- Vehicle description: Certain sport utility vehicles are being recalled for a software error in the instrument cluster microprocessor. Under certain conditions, the cluster, with the majority of its gauges, illumination, and warning lamps, could become inoperative.
- Dealers will re-flash the cluster software to correct the condition. Owner notification began October 8, 2001. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact DaimlerChrysler at 1-800-853-1403.
- Documents (7)
Click a tab for more information.