- March 17: Remington Walden Lawsuit Award of $40 Million Upheld news | 37 days ago
- March 12: Jeep Wrangler HVAC Problems Rampant, Says Lawsuit news | 42 days ago
- March 6: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Renegades For Stalling Risk recalls | 48 days ago
- March 2: Chrysler TPMS Valve Stem Lawsuit Continues in Delaware news | 52 days ago
- March 2: Chrysler 9-Speed ZF 9HP Transmission Lawsuit Nearly Settled news | 52 days ago
Jeep Recall 994: Daimlerchrysler/Instrument Cluster
2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Driving the vehicle with an inoperative cluster could cause a distraction, increasing the risk of a crash.
Electrical System — Wiring — Interior/Under Dash
- Vehicle description: Certain sport utility vehicles are being recalled for a software error in the instrument cluster microprocessor. Under certain conditions, the cluster, with the majority of its gauges, illumination, and warning lamps, could become inoperative.
- Dealers will re-flash the cluster software to correct the condition. Owner notification began October 8, 2001. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact DaimlerChrysler at 1-800-853-1403.
- Documents (7)
Click a tab for more information.