- June 15: 2018 Jeep Wranglers Recalled For Loss of Steering recalls | 8 days ago
- June 15: 2019 Jeep Cherokee Recall Issued For Engine Problems recalls | 8 days ago
- May 25: Chrysler Recalls Nearly 5 Million Vehicles For Cruise Control Problems recalls | 29 days ago
- May 22: Transmission Park Lock Rods Cause FCA Recall recalls | 32 days ago
- May 22: 2018 Jeep Compass SUVs Recalled To Replace Control Arms recalls | 32 days ago
Jeep Recall P64: Steering Software May Disable Stability Control
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee
If the ESC is disabled during certain driving situations, the driver may not be able to adequately control the vehicle, increasing the risk of a crash.
Electronic Stability Control
- Chrysler Group LLC (Chrysler) is recalling certain model year 2014 Dodge Durango, and Jeep Grand Cherokee vehicles manufactured October 3, 2013, to April 11, 2014. Due to an issue with the software for the Steering Column Control Module (SCCM), the Electronic Stability Control (ESC) may be disabled.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will update the SCCM software, free of charge. The recall began on November 24, 2014. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is P64.
- Documents (12)
- Remedy Instructions and TSB
- Issued Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Other Recall Related Documents - Communications Cover Letter
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Defect Notice(Part 573)
- Renotification Notice - Safety Follow-Up Notification
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q1
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q4
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q3
- Recall 573 Report-Amendment 1
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q2
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2014-Q4
Click a tab for more information.