- July 19: Jeep Liberty Gas Tank Fire Allegedly Caused Woman's Death news | 1 days ago
- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 25 days ago
- June 15: 2018 Jeep Wranglers Recalled For Loss of Steering recalls | 35 days ago
- June 15: 2019 Jeep Cherokee Recall Issued For Engine Problems recalls | 35 days ago
- May 25: Chrysler Recalls Nearly 5 Million Vehicles For Cruise Control Problems recalls | 56 days ago
Jeep Recall : Supercharger Bracket May Damage ABS Line
2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee
A brake fluid leak may lengthen the distance needed to stop the vehicle, increasing the risk of a crash.
Engine And Engine Cooling — Engine — Gasoline — Turbo-Charger
- Accessible Technologies, Inc. (ATI) is recalling certain ProCharger Superchargers, model numbers AB037A-100, AB037A-100P, and A037A-100B, sold for installation on 2012-2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 and SRT vehicles. The supercharger mounting bracket may contact and damage the ABS line, possibly resulting in a brake fluid leak.
- ATI will notify owners and will replace the supercharger brackets, free of charge. The recall began on December 12, 2017. Owners may contact ATI customer service at 1-913-338-2886.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.