- December 3: Jeep Wrangler 4xe Recall Says SUVs Suddenly Shut Down recalls | 2 days ago
- November 27: Jeep Wrangler 4xe Class Action Lawsuit Down to 2 States news | 8 days ago
- November 27: FCA Recalls Ram 1500, Jeep Gladiator and Jeep Wrangler recalls | 8 days ago
- November 19: Jeep Sway Bar Disconnect Class Action Lawsuit Says Systems Faulty news | 16 days ago
- November 19: Jeep Cherokee Parking Brakes Get Stuck, Alleges Lawsuit news | 16 days ago
Jeep Recall : Supercharger Bracket May Damage ABS Line
2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee
A brake fluid leak may lengthen the distance needed to stop the vehicle, increasing the risk of a crash.
Engine And Engine Cooling — Engine — Gasoline — Turbo/Supercharger
- Accessible Technologies, Inc. (ATI) is recalling certain ProCharger Superchargers, model numbers AB037A-100, AB037A-100P, and A037A-100B, sold for installation on 2012-2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 and SRT vehicles. The supercharger mounting bracket may contact and damage the ABS line, possibly resulting in a brake fluid leak.
- ATI will notify owners and will replace the supercharger brackets, free of charge. The recall began on December 12, 2017. Owners may contact ATI customer service at 1-913-338-2886.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.