- January 13: EcoDiesel Lawsuit Doesn't Include Buybacks news | 11 days ago
- January 13: Chrysler Tire Valve Stem Class-Action Lawsuit Partially Dismissed news | 11 days ago
- January 11: Chrysler to Pay $800 Million Over EcoDiesel Jeeps and Rams news | 13 days ago
- January 10: FCA Recalls 1.6 Million Vehicles For Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 14 days ago
- December 2: Chrysler 9-Speed Transmission Lawsuit Awaits Final Settlement news | 53 days ago
Jeep Recall : Supercharger Bracket May Damage ABS Line
2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee
A brake fluid leak may lengthen the distance needed to stop the vehicle, increasing the risk of a crash.
Engine And Engine Cooling — Engine — Gasoline — Turbo-Charger
- Accessible Technologies, Inc. (ATI) is recalling certain ProCharger Superchargers, model numbers AB037A-100, AB037A-100P, and A037A-100B, sold for installation on 2012-2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 and SRT vehicles. The supercharger mounting bracket may contact and damage the ABS line, possibly resulting in a brake fluid leak.
- ATI will notify owners and will replace the supercharger brackets, free of charge. The recall began on December 12, 2017. Owners may contact ATI customer service at 1-913-338-2886.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.