- October 3: Jeep Wrangler Right-Hand-Drive SUVs Recalled recalls | 11 days ago
- September 30: Chrysler Active Head Restraint Investigation Opened investigations | 14 days ago
- September 30: Chrysler Lifetime Powertrain Warranty Class Action Lawsuit Transferred news | 14 days ago
- September 21: Jeep Wrangler Frame Problems Lead to Investigation investigations | 23 days ago
- September 19: 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Seat Belts Not Retracting investigations | 25 days ago
Jeep Recall U02: Fuel Line Separation May Cause Fire
2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee
If the fuel line separates, the engine may stall, increasing the risk of a crash. In addition, a fuel line separation increases the risk of an engine compartment fire and injury.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Delivery — Hoses, Lines/Piping, And Fittings
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk vehicles equipped with a 6.2L Supercharged Engine. The fuel line may separate.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will inspect and, as necessary, replace the fuel line, free of charge. The recall began February 23, 2018. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is U02.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.