- March 13: FCA Emissions Recall Includes 863,000 Vehicles recalls | 9 days ago
- March 7: Jeep Cherokee Recall To Replace Instrument Clusters recalls | 15 days ago
- January 29: Chrysler Uconnect Hacking Lawsuit Headed For Trial news | 52 days ago
- January 26: Extended Warranty Lawsuit Says Jeep Warranty Is 'Useless' news | 55 days ago
- January 24: Chrysler Active Head Restraint System Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 57 days ago
Jeep Recall U02: Fuel Line Separation May Cause Fire
2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee
If the fuel line separates, the engine may stall, increasing the risk of a crash. In addition, a fuel line separation increases the risk of an engine compartment fire and injury.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Delivery — Hoses, Lines/Piping, And Fittings
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk vehicles equipped with a 6.2L Supercharged Engine. The fuel line may separate.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will inspect and, as necessary, replace the fuel line, free of charge. The recall began February 23, 2018. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is U02.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.