- October 3: Jeep Wrangler Right-Hand-Drive SUVs Recalled recalls | 13 days ago
- September 30: Chrysler Active Head Restraint Investigation Opened investigations | 16 days ago
- September 30: Chrysler Lifetime Powertrain Warranty Class Action Lawsuit Transferred news | 16 days ago
- September 21: Jeep Wrangler Frame Problems Lead to Investigation investigations | 25 days ago
- September 19: 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Seat Belts Not Retracting investigations | 27 days ago
Jeep Recall U87: Voltage Regulator May Fail And Cause Stall
2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee
A vehicle stall can increase the risk of a crash.
Electrical System — Wiring — Front Underhood
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2018 Jeep Renegade, Compass and Grand Cherokee, RAM 1500 and Promaster, Fiat 500x, Dodge Journey, Challenger, Charger and Durango and Chrysler 300x vehicles, 2017-2018 Jeep Wrangler, Dodge Grand Caravan and Chrysler Town and Country vehicles and 2018-2019 Jeep Cherokee and Chrysler Pacifica vehicles. The powertrain control module may be equipped with a voltage regulator chip in the circuit board that may fail, causing a stall or a no start condition.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will replace the powertrain control module, free of charge. The recall began October 2, 2018. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is U87.
Click a tab for more information.