- December 2: Chrysler 9-Speed Transmission Lawsuit Awaits Final Settlement news | 9 days ago
- November 28: Chrysler Prevails in Jeep Wrangler Wrongful Death Lawsuit news | 13 days ago
- November 22: Chrysler Recalls 2018 Jeep Wranglers Over Door Latches recalls | 19 days ago
- November 21: 2018 Jeep Wrangler Frame Welds Should Be Investigated: Petition investigations | 20 days ago
- November 14: 1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee Clock Spring Recall May Be Needed news | 27 days ago
Jeep Recall A07: Daimlerchrysler/Air Bag
2002 Jeep Liberty
This could delay the deployment of the air bag system, increasing the risk of injury to the seat occupant.
Air Bags — Frontal
- Vehicle description: Sport utility vehicles. In the event of a severe frontal offset collision, sharp edges on the power steering pressure hose bracket could cut the front impact sensor wiring insulation causing a short circuit in the wiring.
- Dealers will wrap the front impact sensor wire harness with protective insulation to prevent the possibility of damage. Owner notification began February 18, 2002. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact DaimlerChrysler at 1-800-853-1403.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.