- September 16: Jeep Cherokee 9-Speed Transmission Issues Cause Lawsuit news | 2 days ago
- August 30: ROXOR vs. Jeep? Mahindra Says Comparisons Shouldn't Be Made news | 19 days ago
- August 23: Chrysler Recalls 16 Models With Faulty Powertrain Control Modules recalls | 26 days ago
- August 23: Chrysler Recalls Minivans and SUVs For Brake Problems recalls | 26 days ago
- August 13: Mahindra ROXOR Is NOT a Jeep, Says Chrysler in Federal Complaint news | 36 days ago
Jeep Recall A07: Daimlerchrysler/Air Bag
2002 Jeep Liberty
This could delay the deployment of the air bag system, increasing the risk of injury to the seat occupant.
Air Bags — Frontal
- Vehicle description: Sport utility vehicles. In the event of a severe frontal offset collision, sharp edges on the power steering pressure hose bracket could cut the front impact sensor wiring insulation causing a short circuit in the wiring.
- Dealers will wrap the front impact sensor wire harness with protective insulation to prevent the possibility of damage. Owner notification began February 18, 2002. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact DaimlerChrysler at 1-800-853-1403.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.