- April 25: Chrysler Recalls 2018 Jeep Wranglers For Seat Problems recalls | 1 days ago
- March 17: Remington Walden Lawsuit Award of $40 Million Upheld news | 40 days ago
- March 12: Jeep Wrangler HVAC Problems Rampant, Says Lawsuit news | 45 days ago
- March 6: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Renegades For Stalling Risk recalls | 51 days ago
- March 2: Chrysler TPMS Valve Stem Lawsuit Continues in Delaware news | 55 days ago
Jeep Recall A07: Daimlerchrysler/Air Bag
2002 Jeep Liberty
This could delay the deployment of the air bag system, increasing the risk of injury to the seat occupant.
Air Bags — Frontal
- Vehicle description: Sport utility vehicles. In the event of a severe frontal offset collision, sharp edges on the power steering pressure hose bracket could cut the front impact sensor wiring insulation causing a short circuit in the wiring.
- Dealers will wrap the front impact sensor wire harness with protective insulation to prevent the possibility of damage. Owner notification began February 18, 2002. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact DaimlerChrysler at 1-800-853-1403.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.