- May 29: Jeep Grand Cherokees Recalled Over Loss of Steering recalls | 9 days ago
- May 23: Jeep Windshield Lawsuit Alleges Glass Cracks and Breaks news | 15 days ago
- May 21: FCA Recalls Jeep Grand Cherokee and Jeep Grand Cherokee L recalls | 17 days ago
- May 17: Jeep Cherokee Power Liftgate Recall Follows Fires recalls | 21 days ago
- May 10: Jeep Recalls Cherokees to Prevent Rollaway Incidents recalls | 28 days ago
2001 Jeep Liberty
Problems & Complaints
Worst 2001 Jeep Liberty Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- windows / windshield problems1
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 4
- interior accessories problemsNHTSA: 2
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 2
- body / paint problemsNHTSA: 1
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 1
- electrical problemsNHTSA: 1
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Jeep Liberty Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Liberty compares to other years?
Check out our Jeep Liberty overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Liberty.
Worst 2001 Jeep Liberty Problems
#1: Window Regulators Fail 2001 Liberty
- Average Cost to Fix:
- Average Mileage:
- 65,000 mi
We're actively collecting data on the worst problems for the Jeep Liberty.
Please add any complaints you have so we have more helpful data to show!