- October 16: Jeep Wrangler Recall: Track Bar Brackets Separate From Frames recalls | 6 days ago
- October 1: EcoDiesel Emissions Lawsuit Says Chrysler Vehicles Are Illegal news | 21 days ago
- September 29: Chrysler Lifetime Powertrain Warranty Lawsuit Filed news | 23 days ago
- September 16: Jeep Cherokee 9-Speed Transmission Issues Cause Lawsuit news | 36 days ago
- August 30: ROXOR vs. Jeep? Mahindra Says Comparisons Shouldn't Be Made news | 53 days ago
Jeep Recall : Aftermarket Performance Suspension Systems
2009 Jeep Liberty
This condition could cause a loss of effective lift and lowering of the affected vehicle, possibly creating the driver to panic which could possibly lead to a vehicle crash.
- Rock krawler is recalling 44 performance suspension systems sold as aftermarket equipment for use on the vehicle listed above. These suspension systems were produced with grade 2 carriage bolts instead of the proper grade 5 carriage bolts. The improper grade 2 carriage bolts could experience a loss of clamping force for the bottom strut fork.
- Rock krawler will notify owners and provide a free remedy. The safety recall began on October 15. 2008. All the affected untits have been remedied. Owners may contact rock krawler at 1-518-270-9822.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.