- July 10: Jeep Cherokees Recalled To Keep The Airbags Working recalls | 13 days ago
- July 6: Chrysler Recalls 2014 Jeep Cherokees For Transmission Problems recalls | 17 days ago
- July 5: Chrysler Recalls 2019 Jeep Renegades With Upland Trim recalls | 18 days ago
- June 15: Jeep Wrangler 'Death Wobble' Lawsuit Blames Steering Dampers news | 38 days ago
- May 28: Wrongful Death Lawsuit Blames 2007 Jeep Wrangler Design news | 56 days ago
Jeep Recall T50: Incorrect Software Combination/FMVSS 101
2017 Jeep Renegade
If the malfunction indicator lamps illuminate at incorrect times, the driver may be unaware when a true malfunction occurs, increasing the risk of a crash.
Electrical System — Instrument Panel
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2017 Jeep Renegade vehicles. Due to a software issue, multiple malfunction indicator lamps may illuminate on the instrument panel when no malfunction exists. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) number 101, "Control and Displays."
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will update the Instrument Panel Control software, free of charge. The recall began on September 14, 2017. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is T50.
- Documents (8)
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Non-Compliance Notice 573 Report/FMVSS 101
- Remedy Instructions and TSB - September 2017
- Recall Quarterly Report #2, 2017-4
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - 08/03/2017 New Safety Recall Advanced Communication – T5008032017
- ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Recall Quarterly Report #1, 2017-3
- ISSUED Renotification Notice
Click a tab for more information.