- January 13: EcoDiesel Lawsuit Doesn't Include Buybacks news | 10 days ago
- January 13: Chrysler Tire Valve Stem Class-Action Lawsuit Partially Dismissed news | 10 days ago
- January 11: Chrysler to Pay $800 Million Over EcoDiesel Jeeps and Rams news | 12 days ago
- January 10: FCA Recalls 1.6 Million Vehicles For Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 13 days ago
- December 2: Chrysler 9-Speed Transmission Lawsuit Awaits Final Settlement news | 52 days ago
2017 Jeep Renegade
3 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2017 Jeep Renegade
Official recalls have been issued for the 2017 Jeep Renegade by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Jeep service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Jeep customer service.
A loss of fuel pressure can cause a stall, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
An engine stall can increase the risk of a crash. Read more »
If the malfunction indicator lamps illuminate at incorrect times, the driver may be unaware when a true malfunction occurs, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »