- March 2: Jeep Clutch Recall Involves Gladiator and Wrangler SUVs recalls | 26 days ago
- February 25: eTorque Problems Cause Ram and Jeep Lawsuit news | 31 days ago
- February 23: Chrysler Pentastar Engine Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 33 days ago
- February 23: Chrysler Tigershark Lawsuit Settlement Final news | 33 days ago
- February 23: Jeep Parking Brake Lawsuit is Baseless, Alleges FCA news | 33 days ago
2017 Jeep Renegade
3 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2017 Jeep Renegade
Official recalls have been issued for the 2017 Jeep Renegade by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Jeep service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Jeep customer service.
RECALL: Loss Of Fuel Pressure
A loss of fuel pressure can cause a stall, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
RECALL: Oil Pump Housing Crack May Cause Engine Stall
An engine stall can increase the risk of a crash. Read more »
RECALL: Incorrect Software Combination/FMVSS 101
If the malfunction indicator lamps illuminate at incorrect times, the driver may be unaware when a true malfunction occurs, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »