- March 17: Remington Walden Lawsuit Award of $40 Million Upheld news | 5 days ago
- March 12: Jeep Wrangler HVAC Problems Rampant, Says Lawsuit news | 10 days ago
- March 6: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Renegades For Stalling Risk recalls | 16 days ago
- March 2: Chrysler TPMS Valve Stem Lawsuit Continues in Delaware news | 20 days ago
- March 2: Chrysler 9-Speed ZF 9HP Transmission Lawsuit Nearly Settled news | 20 days ago
2017 Jeep Renegade
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2017 Jeep Renegade
Official recalls have been issued for the 2017 Jeep Renegade by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Jeep service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Jeep customer service.
An engine stall can increase the risk of a crash. Read more »
If the malfunction indicator lamps illuminate at incorrect times, the driver may be unaware when a true malfunction occurs, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »