- March 13: FCA Emissions Recall Includes 863,000 Vehicles recalls | 8 days ago
- March 7: Jeep Cherokee Recall To Replace Instrument Clusters recalls | 14 days ago
- January 29: Chrysler Uconnect Hacking Lawsuit Headed For Trial news | 51 days ago
- January 26: Extended Warranty Lawsuit Says Jeep Warranty Is 'Useless' news | 54 days ago
- January 24: Chrysler Active Head Restraint System Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 56 days ago
Jeep Recall UB2: Loss Of Fuel Pressure
2017 Jeep Renegade
A loss of fuel pressure can cause a stall, increasing the risk of a crash.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Delivery — Fuel Pump
- Chrysler (FCA US LLC) is recalling certain 2017-2018 Jeep Renegade 4X2 flex fuel/E85 vehicles equipped with a 2.4L engine. In certain operating conditions such as high power demand in conjunction with high altitude and/or high ambient temperatures, a manufacturing error in the fuel pump assembly may result in a loss of fuel pressure.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will replace the fuel pump, free of charge. Interim notices informing owners of the safety risk were mailed December 11, 2018. Owners will receive a second notice when the remedy becomes available. Owners may contact Chrysler customer service at 1-800-853-1403. Chrysler's number for this recall is UB2.
Click a tab for more information.